What do we do?
The MetClub offers a wide range of social activities, cultural events and educational programs, most of which are led by our members, cost nothing or very little, and are open to the general public.
We also participate in a wide variety of programs from the DAZ (Deutsch-Amerikanisches Zentrum).
Our activities include:
- Lectures and presentations on various topics, also held by guest lecturers like university professors, writers, scientists, etc.
- Slide shows of trips that offer an impression of other countries, their landscape, people, food, etc.
- Visits to special locations and events such as museums, cathedrals, goverment buildings, opera and plays etc.
- Guided tours to various surrounding cities and towns
- Weekend trips for skiing, hiking, wine tasting, etc.
- Cuisine sampling at various restaurants
- Movies, dancing, ice skating, etc.
- Games and cooking programs …? and many more!
The members and their ideas keep the club alive and provide loads of enjoyment for all!
See the program for current and past events . Get more impressions in our picture gallery.